Friday, September 4, 2009

Deviation from eLesson plan

Didn't get much done on e-Lessons yesterday but several projects that were hanging out there got completed.

We finally got the new air filtration system installed at our house yesterday. The one that should have been installed with our new A/C unit last month. Also, picked up my medical records. Now I will be ready for my doctor appointments in Texas. Because I get better health insurance coverage in Texas I decided to switch back to my doctors in Texas. Have appointments scheduled with all of them when I am there. Also, not on the plan for yesterday was opening a new personal bank account. Our old Internet bank that we have used for over 10 years went way up on their average balance requirements for no service charge and we decided a local bank would serve us better.

Stu and I also got to the pool for water walking yesterday. So, e-Lessons got started yesterday but not much completed. Hopefully, I'll do better today and this week-end.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment