Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Whirlwind continues

Arrived in Houston yesterday. Teach first of three classes today. Also, got a coaching appointment while I am here. Things have come together fairly well for this trip. Thanks to my sister Margo. We just need to tweek a few things to make it easier for all.

Have lots of people to call and see. Hope to get the important ones complete before I return to Phoenix. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and family. Now how will I fit it all in.

Yes, Jenn, Stu and I did go to Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park in two days. It was beautiful but one should allow a couple of days for each park. Maybe next time.

Off to the races.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy Oberkampf

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment