Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting ready for TNT in LA

Stu and I are off to LA for some FUN and a course for me next week.

The course is Peak Potential Train the Trainer (TNT). One of the requests they sent out this week is to get a CD of a song that you want to perforn and sing along with during the class. Also, a costume for the performance.

First, I have to admit I DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS...but I gave that up and made a plan. After considering several selections, I chose a song, sung by Doris Day and a few other people...High Hopes or the Rubber Tree Song. It is a little corny but the lyrcis are fairly easy. I have practiced and am getting tired of the song whirling around in my head. I'll be glad when this part of the course is over.

Finally got a printer working on my newest laptop yesterday. That was no small accomplishment. After I upgraded my Vista nothing would work. Alas, we tried the last printer in the house and it worked. So, Stu and I swapped printers yesterday.
Now I just have to get use to this computer, files, etc.

The trip to Texas was good but LOTS of driving. Had three classes in Pearland (near Houston)and got some medical appointments out of the way. We will be going back around T-Day.

Probably won't be posting must this week but will be bringing computer.

That's all for today.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment