Monday, December 12, 2011

Regret #4

Regret number four Bronnie writes is:

#4 - I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

Can't remember where I read this but I believe people and things come into our lives when we most need them. To me that means that some people aren't meant to stay. I only have one friend I miss that I don't keep in touch with. She and I had a parting of the ways many years ago. I have tried to patch things up a few times but there is no interest there on her part.

Stu and I both have a few friends that have been in our lives for many years. We cherish these relationships and keep them close. He and I both have "friended" people on Facebook that we would never have kept up with and it has been great to know what is going on in their lives.

So I don't believe we have regrets in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment