Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Camping in the beautiful Texas Hill Country

 Winter is the perfect time for camping in Texas.  I've already been on two trips this winter.  The most recent trip was to Pedernales Falls State Park.  I've tried to go there before but Google had more than one opinion about where the park was located.  Of course, I was not paying attention to what Google Maps was really telling me and ended up at an old Pedernales resort park.  That was last year and I knew I was not in the right place.

Recently I stayed a couple of nights at the real Pedernales Falls State Park and it was beautiful. 


 I still love camping in my SUV, seeing new places and meeting new people. More camping trips planned over the winter with friends and family.

See you down the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment