Monday, December 19, 2022

Preparing for Christmas & Gratitude

Christmas week is upon us.  As I begin the final preparations for visits with family and friends I came upon this article on Unity.org

       The Greatest Christmas Gif

A story of one woman's faith and healing.   As she says, "the gift of faith restored and awareness of the Christ within reborn."

In some ways it has been a GREAT year and in others not so good.  I learned to lean on my Unity community here in my hometown even more.  As I said in a gratitude video earlier this year when I had just found out a may owe a lot of money to the IRS for something that happened over 10 years ago when my late husband and I were in business together,  my Unity community holds me accountable for being who I say I am.  

Whatever happens in my life, I am always aware that I cannot wallow about in self-pity, anger or anything else.  If I need someone to help me let go of anything, I have lots of people I can go to for coaching and guidance.  Usually, I'm able to just let things go on my own and fairly quickly but it is nice to know that there are people who can help should I need a little extra help.

I am extremely grateful for many, many things in my life including my family and my Unity community.  May you have and/or find people in your life who can hold you up in the good times and the not so good times.

Abundant blessings, peace, joy and good health to you and yours now and always.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy Oberkampf









No comments:

Post a Comment