Sunday, March 19, 2023

About Unity including a few resources

When I moved back to Texas and my hometown in 2012, I was surprised to find a Unity Church in town. I went for the first time in early 2013 and found myself a new home.  Sometime that year I started down the path to become a Licensed Unity Teacher.  As in all journeys, there were ups and downs but I was always sure I had found a new church home.  I became licensed in 2016 and continue to teach classes and have a leadership position in my Unity church and beyond.

Here are a few resources that I thought could give you an introduction to Unity principles.

     Unity Five Principles Poster

     Unity Five Principles for Youth

     Unity Five Principles for Spiritual Living Booklet

     Unity NB Statement of Faith

May you find your own way and truth along your personal journey that supports who you are and who you want to be and become.

See you down the road,

Cathy Oberkampf







No comments:

Post a Comment