Sunday, March 19, 2023

New Website and Amazon Affiliate Store

Since last Fall, I've been working on a new website, updating my Blog and becoming an Amazon Affiliate.  Here are some links, if you are interested.  I have some items in my Amazon store on my website but have realized it will always be a work-in-progress.  If you use the link below when you go to Amazon to make any purchase, I will get credit for your purchase(s) at no cost to you.  I will not know what you are purchasing and it is a GREAT way for you to support my Amazon store by using this link when you go to Amazon to purchase anything.  Thanks for your support!


Website link:

This is a link to this blog in case you want to bookmark it.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to use my Amazon Store link above.  Small things make a difference.  Again, thanks for your support.


Cathy Oberkampf


No comments:

Post a Comment