Sunday, August 23, 2009

Texas classes coming together for September

Once again, I will be offering classes in Texas in September in Houston/Pearland and San Antonio/New Braunfels area. Always lots of details to attend to but it is a little easier the second time around.

I get to make new friends at my classes and see my old friends and family. This is a win/win for everyone. Yes, I am a true Texas woman. I love it there but Arizona is my home and Stu and I love it here as well.

My Arizona classes are coming together as well. Now that I got my new business cards things are beginning to pick up. Just in case you haven't seen these...here is a link to my new card.

Cathy's New Business Card

Besides that, I am having lots of FUN.

Got to get'r done today...even though it is Sunday.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment