Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Model of Communication

This is from Landmark Education Corporation (LEC). I have done many courses with them and I will admit to anyone that LEC has changed my life and Stu's life beyond measure. First of all, that is how we met through a mutual friend. Second, and more important it is why we have such a GREAT relationship and have stayed together for nearly 18 years. We are able to get off it pretty quickly with each other and with other people. But, I ran across this when I was updating my planner for my new seminar / coaching business. I was handed this when I was in the Introduction to the Forum Leaders program back in 2004 by one of my friends. I never actually took a course that included this in it. It is one powerful piece of information. Something to live by.

New Model of Communication

Giving things up
Forgiving
Accepting
Advancing the conversation
Bringing everything and nothing to the conversation
Acknowledgement
Being with what is and what is not
Being of service


Three Fundamental Parts

Integrity
Responsibility for self and how you leave others
Generosity

Just "be" with it for awhile and it will change your life...or at least it can change your life if you let it.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment