Monday, June 15, 2009

The Race Is On

As I have told you, my life has been moving at rocket ship speed for the last month or more. Last Friday, things took off to a new level...I hope temporarily.

Friday night we hosted a dinner party for a total of seven people to celebrate my sister-in-laws B-day. We served chicken curry (that's my signature dish). Saturday we had a couple and their two sons over. Olinda and David have been our friends for two years but we are getting to know them a lot better. Their two sons Ezequiel and David joined us for hamburgers and hot dogs that Stu cooked on the grill. The boys actually put casters on my TV cabinet while we were waiting for dinner and did a GREAT job. This makes moving the cabinet and TV "girl friendly". I need to move this for my classes at home.

Sunday night we joined some of our cousins for more hamburgers and hot dogs at their new house in Glendale. We brought the hamburgers and hot dogs and everyone brought a dish. It was a FUN gathering but no one including me went in the pool. I did wear my bathing suit under my clothes.

Today, I teach my new class, You Are Never Too Old for Email. The second session is on Wednesday and tomorrow I reserved the classroom for those who think they need a little extra help. I will be teaching this class in a one day format at my house before we leave for Texas. I am also scheduled to teach it twice in Texas. Once in New Braunfels (San Antonio area) and once in Houston/Pearland.

So, if I miss a few days of posting you'll know why.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment