Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Discovering Your Purpose

Below is a link to a site I found to help you discover your purpose. He has a few related links that are good as well. He claims you can do this in 20 minutes. Even if you can't, I think it is a good exercise to journal about and talk to your friends about. Hope you find this helpful. Again, share with whoever you think would be interested. I decided to get this posted on the blog today. I'll post on the web site later. It is still a work in progress.

Discovering Your Purpose

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Seems like a great exercise. I'll do it.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like a quick and easy exercise to use to help you discover your purpose. As you know from recent experience, it helps to talk to the people closest to you about it. In conversation, you can discover much more about your purpose and your path.

    ReplyDelete