Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday at the computer club

One last thing, I will be at the Sun City computer club on Thursday mornings to offer help to anyone who needs it. My plan is to be there every Thursday from 9 am to 11 am unless I am teaching or out of town.

I will post a comment to this thread to let you know if I will NOT be there. Otherwise, stop by and see me. If nothing else we can shoot the breeze. I'll also be posting this on my web site when I get it up and running. I am committed to having the Cathy The Teacher web site up before June 14th. I'll keep you posted.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy


cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Cathy, Very impressive site. Very positive vibs throughout. You obviously have a passion for given and teaching. Couldn't open the Flywater post, but other than that the site seems to be fully functional. Look forward to reading it going forward. Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil. I'll send you a private e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday, June 11

    I will be at the club today but for an hour or less from from 8:30 to 9:15. You can email or call me at home if you have questions.

    On Thursday, July 23rd I will be taking over the Vista and Email SIG at the club for about three months. That will probably be every 4th Thursday until the regular leader gets back. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not be at the club on Thursday until July 23rd. See you then. GTT

    ReplyDelete