Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank you for listening

Thank you for being interested enough to listen to my ramblings. You may be interested in some parts of this and not others.

I once took a course with Landmark Education called Listenings. The people in the course were just listening to a very powerful group of course leaders create the future of the organization. They believe that a powerful listening creates you to BE someone bigger than you would have been without that person's listening. You've probably had friends who think you are more powerful than what you think of yourself.

So it is my honor to have you listening and I believe your listening will make a difference in the converation for us all. I would love it if you would do more than listen. My request of you is to participate. If you find something that interests you or that you disagree with let me know. Let me know what you have a passion for doing as well as what you just have fun doing. If you want to share about your journey and how these conversations relate to what you are up to or not up to that would be GREAT also. Let these conversations add value for us all.

If you ever have any questions about anything I write, please feel free to send me an e-mail, give me a call or let me know and we can talk in person.

Life is a magical mystery tour. So, join me in my commitment to have fun and make a difference in my life and the lives of others. I am back in to music in a BIG way so here is a link to a YouTube video Magical Mystery Tour by the Beatles. It is a GREAT song and one of my favorites.

Thanks again fellow traveler. Let's have some fun and play together.


In joyful partnership.

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment