Friday, July 3, 2009

Finallly back in the land of tech tools & toys

It is wonderful to be sitting in an air conditioned house, being connected to the internet and writing my blog. While I was in New Braunfels (near San Antonio) I was out in the country at a beautiful B&B that my best friend David owns. As I have mentioned, cell phone and internet access is VERY limited there. Some times I actually got access under the carport attached to the log cabin but most of the time I had to stand in the middle of the driveway or walk the driveway to talk to anyone and set up a few chairs in the driveway for internet access but I was able to connect on my Cricket air time card which in and of itself is/was a miracle.

Now Stu and I are at my sister Margo's house in Pearland. I will be teaching two classes here early next week and it will be my Never Too Old For Email class. Since, so many MIRACLES have happened to me while I have been in Texas already, I will post separate blog posts to highlight the key ones.

Stay tuned for miracle reporting.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment