Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Three Texas classes complete +++ new business

My three Texas classes are complete. I taught the You Are Never Too Old for Email class three times in Texas. Once in New Braunfels (near San Antonio) and twice in Houston/Pearland.

All classes went VERY good but we did have some technical difficulties in one of the Pearland classes. The other Pearland class was a 9. In my book, a 9 is as good as it gets. Can't remember if I have written about this or not. I was able to recover gracefully from these difficulties and my two helpers and I figured out a better way to do a few things to avoid these type of problems and make everyone even happier.

The group in Pearland has already agreed to let me come back and teach for free and for pay. This was/is a major break through. The group in New Braunfels has to bring my proposal to the executive committee and/or the board. I truly believe this deal will come together soon because it is a win/win deal for all stakeholders.

Looks like I'll be coming back to Texas several times a year. At the present time, I have more customers in Texas then I do in Arizona...isn't that nice.

As I have said, miracle after miracle has opened up for me on this business trip and I have several business appointments left to do before we head home next week.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment