Monday, July 13, 2009

San Antonio to Phoenix in one day

Stu and I were ready to be home in beautiful HOT not humid Arizona. I think I know what hell is like after my visit to central and southeast Texas. The humidity was off the charts.

We drove from near San Antonio yesterday to our home in Sun City (Phoenix). It took us 16 hours but we smelled the barn and were ready to be home. It was just dark when we hit Maricopa County and we both were not VERY tired after a long day of driving.

Yes it is HOT in Phoenix. I think it is suppose to be 114 today. I already did my hour walk this morning about 6:30 AM. It is hotter then when we left. I'm going to have to move my walk to 6:00 AM. But one nice thing about morning walks is that I hardly sweat at all in Phoenix...you even have to watch it that you drink enough water especially in the summer.

I think Stu and I are going to start water walking in the pool in the afternoons here. We have several pools to choose from in Sun City but one is a covered outdoor walking pool. That should be GREAT for our afternoon exercise.

It is GREAT to be home. More about the trip later.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment