Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Working...and getting to a 9

I am working less and getting more done...plus having more FUN with Stu.

My Phoenix classroom is finally a 9. In my book, that is as GOOD as it gets. The classroom did get even better yesterday when I found a beautiful cloth for the table that I already owned. It fit perfectly. Now all I have to do is hem it or get someone else to do it. That would be ever better. My classroom will seat 12 people at the table and I haven't counted how many more I can seat away from the table.

My business card is almost a 9. It will be ready today for redlining by my two marketing coaches.

I made the decision to slow down on my web site until I can get what I want, where I want it done and the way I want it. In the meantime, I will use my blog to publicize my courses. Later this week, I will have my latest surveys posted here and my Fall course schedule. For now, my next classes are:

Never Too Old for Email class:
Phoenix (Sun City) Thursday, July 30th 1-3:30 PM
Phoenix (Sun City) Wednesday, Aug 19th 1-3:30 PM
Houston (Bella Vita) Wednesday, Sept 16th 1-3:30 PM (tentative)
Houston (Bella Vita) Thursday, Sept 17th 9-11:30 AM (tentative)

This class is FREE but there is a $5.00 reserve your seat fee which will be refunded when you show up. If you want to review the class the fee is $5.00. You must have a working Google Gmail Email address before the class. If you already have one, be sure you know the password. If not, call Cathy and she will set one up for you before the class begins and give you your new email address when you attend the class.

More to come about courses, schedules, and surveys. To register for a class, ask a question or just to chat give me a call at my Phoenix number 623-399-8456 or my new Houston number 281-617-2593.


In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com
Phoenix 623-399-8456
Houston 281-617-2593

No comments:

Post a Comment