Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Settling back in,,,and more PLAY and FUN

The car is mostly empty and I am beginning to see the floor in my office and it is GREAT to be home.

Think I have gotten thank you emails out to the really important people and business contacts from my trip. Trying to make a current TO DO list. Things that must be done before my next trip to Texas in mid-September.

One of the greatest parts of the trip is that I slowed down enough to talk to my husband and business coach about my plans. He clearly saw the vision or another way to say it is he finally saw what "blue" is/was. Not only did he see "blue" he is now fully enrolled in helping me further distinguish "blue" and help plan the future of "blue". Now that truly is a MIRACLE!!! Life doesn't get any better.

I choose today to slow down my life a notch or two. The business will get planned and developed. I plan to get back to normal sleep, eat, and exercise patterns and play with my husband a little more often. He is FUN to play with. I know I don't want full retirement but a little more PLAY and FUN will be GREAT.

My goal is to have FUN and make MONEY and do this with people I care about. If it ain't FUN and I am not making MONEY at it, I am not going to do it. Wanna play?

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment