Sunday, July 26, 2009

Not all laptops created equally

As I said, not all laptops new or used are created equally. One of the three used ones I purchased or was given recently is acting stupid...but at least it is working. I think it is a memory thing. I am going to try to streamline access on this one to just get to Gmail for my classes. Hopefully it will work at that level. I will take the two used ones I just bought in to Staples for a free check up.

I finally got my regular laptop back from the Staples free check up. It is good to have my own computer up and running on my own desk space. The internal wifi is still not working but Chris gave me some tips on getting this up and running. He is/was a VERY helpful tech guy.

Now if I could only get my new Skype Houston number working life would be a 9...as good as it gets.

Until later.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment