Friday, July 31, 2009

GREAT class yesterday

Great class yesterday in Phoenix. Newly purchased PCs worked wonderful. We covered the basics of getting and using your first email address and then previewed some of the more advanced features of Google contacts, calendars, documents, etc.

Still have one PC left at Staples. I think it was ready yesterday but was too busy to go pick it up.

Still waiting for my new MajicJack modem so I can get another Texas phone number in New Braunfels and/or San Antonio.

Also, talked to my friend, Rosie, in New Braunfels about offering my class again in September. She will probably make the trip back with me to Phoenix. Didn't want to drive this alone. My sister, Jenn, will fly out to make the trip from Phoenix to Texas. Looks like I will be offering my FREE class and some for profit classes in Pearland/Houston on my trip.

Things are moving along VERY nicely with the reinvention of my training/coaching business. I'll get my new cards printed as soon as I get the NB phone number.

Have a GREAT week-end.

In joyful partnership,

Cathy

cathy.the.teacher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment